2007年11月1日 星期四

HOMEWORK 3

I've checked that CEP's website.
realized that I have a lot to improve.
my english really SUCKS.
my level - I think A2-B1.
and I think my reading ability is better than my listening and oral.
as I'm lack of practices in L & O.



and I'm now doing these:

1. reading english novels. the novel that I introduced to you guys last time - CHARLIE AND THE GREAT GLASS ELEVATOR. I've already finished that. I'm now reading a new one. called FOR ONE MORE DAY. it talks about the past story of a baseball player who had committed suicide before. I think this is interesting as it talks a lot about the personal experiences.

2. go to the ENGLISH CORNER. I've been there last monday and I think it's excellent! we formed into a small group. using ENGLISH to communicate with each others. it is very relaxing just like some social gatherings. we have a theme every time and last time it's about "FOOD". I love that because I love to eat!

3. try to prepare lesson before hand. umm... just try. because I'm quite busy in fact. = ="



I think I'm doing quite okay to improve my english. as I usually bring along a novel when I'm going out. I read it whenever I have nothing to do. I think it's a good habit and I will keep it on. Hope that I can see my improvement very soon.

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

You have a clever decision. Keep going. Good luck. dsf