2007年12月4日 星期二

a creative man____"

a creative man to me - it must be lilian (陳綺雯). haha.

in fact. we were studied in the same secondary school. but in different classes. so we knew each others for a long time already but we didn't communicate much. but God pull us together. last year we studied in 僑大 together. came to ntpu together. and we are in the same department! just like magic. and it's so good that we can always talk about our old days in secondary school. but why I think that lilian is a creative person. it's becoz she is an artist. she is a master in art I think. she draws very well and her drawings always amazed me. it's so fabulous. as we are also roommates. I can always see her drawings sticking on the door. it's warm to see posters celebrating festivals (esp. for an overseas student)and it's drawn by lilian herself. on the other hand. I think creative is very important when producing an art. so I first think of lilian when talking about creativity. ^^

沒有留言: